Ok so I figured I had better post something new since Ryan even commented that I am past due for a post! I also figure I will post once we have the baby so maybe that will get me back on track since we will be having out baby in two weeks! Yay! Kara has been extra excited for the baby to come and has been telling everyone we are naming him George, which we are not! We dont know his name yet and we are totally excited because he already weighs a pound more than Kara did at this time!
Well we will keep you updated on the baby so on to other stories....... we actually have gotten some decent snow even though the storm have been few and far between! One of those snow storms brought us wet enough snow that we made this beauty! The only problem is that the sun lately has put him on a diet and unfortunatly he has become severely anorexic!
Next are just a few pics of my little princess. She is all about princesses! I always thought little girls who loved princesses had been brain washed by their mothers who wanted them to be girly, but I will tell ya, this little girl is all about the fairytales and can tell you most of them from beginning to end with Cinderella being her favorite of course. The funny thing is that she doesn't even have much princess stuff, but believe me when I say she is good at inventing princess dresses out of anything she finds in the house! She also is absessed with the Temple. She tells me everyday that she is going to get married in the temple. She is also very interested in wedding clothes. Any jewelry she finds she pretends it is her wedding jewelry, and any white clothes she finds she considers a wedding dress.
I have been limiting my cake decorating because of the fact that I am already tired enough that I barely get our laundry done each week, let alone hours upon hours of cake decorating to stress over and deliver, but this cake I took on at about 7 months and it helped me make the decision to be done for a while! Of course Kara bawled when we delivered it because it was a princess cake and she was tick that it wasnt for her, but the little girl we delivered it to loved it!
In other news, Ryan is just passing the time until hunting season comes back around! He got a new calling as first counselor in the Elders Quorum and I am pretty sure he is more ready for the baby to come than I am! He is a pretty patient man though what can I say! We are doing great and cant wait to add a little boy to our family! Check back in a couple of weeks and I will try to have some baby pics posted!
Oh, Mares! She is such a doll! It was so fun to see you and talk to you at the games this fall. :) I'm super excited that you guys are adding a lil guy to the fam! I hope all goes well, you'll be in my thoughts and prayers! Keep us posted!
ReplyDeleteSo I take it your having a boy. How exciting! I'm glad your doing well! Good luck with arrival of baby boy!
ReplyDeleteI love the title of the post. . . according to my blog it would have been titled "Never." I am such a slacker. I haven't posted in a year!!!!!! Aaaaaahhhhhh! I really do need to get better. :) I sure do love reading your posts though. Kara is SO cute. and I can't wait for that baby to come either. We really need to live closer. :) Good Luck with everything. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteI Love the pictures, When I read it above the pictures, I really thought it was going to be a princess pictures and not Kara making funny faces, it made a smile on my face. I am way excited to see "George" come into your family. Can't wait. Loved the cake too!!!
ReplyDeleteI can not even believe you are almost due with your baby boy! It seems like we just found out you were expecting! Can't wait to see pictures of him on here! And I can not believe how BIG Kara is! She has sure grown up! We miss you guys so much!! Love you!
ReplyDelete