Ok so it has been a while again! Here are some pics from Halloween, yes I know Halloween! And yes in two days in is Thanksgiving! Kara was Minnie Mouse for Halloween and she has worn her Minnie dress everyday since. She has also come up with a whole bunch of new sayings such as "whoa mom, that was on the edge of dangerous!", and " mom I am freakin out", I think the funniest part is just hearing them come out of a two year old mouth, with the funniest little two year old voice!

Next are just some more cakes that I have been doing lately, which I have been a little more busy than I thought I would be, It's awesome!

These cakes I did for a 5 year old who was obsessed with superheros, he had a superhero themed birthday party. Each tier that I did represented one of his favorite superheros. If you can't guess what they are, first is the Hulk, under that is Torch, under that is Captain America. The next cake is Thor, under that is Green Lantern, under that is Thing. These cakes caused a little stress but let me tell ya I was pretty happy with the outcome!




I have to brag on this next one because it was my very first wedding, well besides Nate and
Kamille's, but can you count family when they felt obligated! Ryan my wonderful patient husband hand crafted the cake tower for me, which he also made me a square one as well! They turned out beautiful, I couldn't have wanted anything better!
Holy cow! I can't believe how grown up little Karalee is! She is sure cute Mar!! We miss you guys so much! Good work on all the cakes lady! You are so talented! Do you want to come to Pennsylvania to make a cake for Ericka's birthday for me? We would so love to see you guys! Miss you so much!
ReplyDeleteWow! These look so great! I LOVE the superhero cake and the wedding cupcake tower is gorgeous! Way to go
ReplyDeleteI love love love your cakes! If you lived closer I'd ask you if you could do a minnie mouse cake for my lil Gracie's birthday.
ReplyDelete