Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday Snow Day

Well it is Sunday morning and church is cancelled! Yes it snowed today.......but that is not the reason church is cancelled. For some reason the furnace was billowing smoke and the church was full of smoke. Well Ryan went to go help set some fans up to air out the building which caused all the cold air to enter the building, and since the heat is broken right now, well there is no church! So I decided to do the next most righteous thing.......blogging!




First of all I need help, I am not computer savy soooooo........how the heck do I change my blog background without all of my sidebar disappearing?

Next, here is a volleyball cake for a 10 yr old volleyball enthusiast!

If my camera would quit running out of batteries, I would have more pics of cakes to show you!


Next....... I am totally jealous of Clint and Katie for going on a way fun cruise, and hoping there will be one in my future!


And last of all........I enjoy the movie Tangled, but I cant stand the fact that it is the only thing that makes Kara happy besides candy! Seriously, when I made this cake the other day, she watched that movie 4 times! I am pretty sure Ryan even has it memorized! I think the only thing I can do now is use it as leverage to get the stubborn little stinker potty trained!


No comments:

Post a Comment