Friday, June 24, 2011

So Kara found a great new spot she loves to be. She actually asks me every for a chance to get into the ......... wait for it.....................gun cabinet! She also asks for a popkiss about 80 times a day!(by the way that means a popsicle). A very silly girl! We can't help but think she is adorable until............she throws up in the car on the way to Idaho Falls, and after putting her in a regular seatbelt and yelling at her to sit down and duck when the 40 million police officers I saw went by, we finally made it to kohls to buy her a new outfit to wear! Carrying her through Kohls mostly naked, got me a lot of ...what kind of mother are you looks that only got worse when I set her down and she proceeded to run throughout the store screaming with me chasing after her! I remember swearing up and down I would never have a child like that! Well there was nothing more hilarious you could have seen than me eating my own words in the Kohls department store!





This cake is for a little boy is my ward who is obsessed with John Deere tractors! He even wears his John Deere boots to church every week to prove it! I made some little John Deere boots and forgot to put them on the cake, that was a big darnit! I am pretty sure he will still like it though!


1 comment:

  1. That turned out SO good!!! I love it. You are so talented. It was good seeing u guys the other day. Hopefully we will see you guys more often. :)

    ReplyDelete