For Easter we decided to go to Blackfoot for some fun egg hunting with the Larsens Yeah! We started off with a little bit of piano playing!
Then we headed for the good stuff. I really need to be more like Kara, she was just so darn happy with that one egg she didn't even care if she had any more!
As we basked in the glory of our finds we took a few pictures!
And after we had stuffed ourselves as full as we could of candy, we "pigged out" on birthday cake and ice cream for Vivy!
These next two pictures are of some cakes I did in the past few weeks! Hopefully you can tell what they are but if you can't......... the first pictures are a tangled cake, and the second cake is an excavator! Hard yes, but way fun!!!!
She is adorable, Mares! :) It's crazy how fast they grow up, right? Also, I love your cakes! They are totally cute! Hope all is well! :)
ReplyDeleteI just loved looking at all of your previous posts! Your cakes are AMAZING!!! Good work Marilyn! We miss you guys so much. I am glad you had such a great Easter and that you guys are going well! Love you!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE that piggy cake!
ReplyDelete