Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Alright so I decided that I gave birth to a very small, cute MONSTER! She does the weirdest things, she is extremely creative and at this point I am not sure if I want to claim responsibility for that or let Ryan have that one! Her latest thing is growling all the time at everyone, it usually happens during the sacrament prayer or a really touching musical number! Oh and it is not just a little wimpy Simba growl, it is a Scar growl because she usually growls and then gives this little evil laugh! My favorite was at stake conference on Sunday she pulled the tripod down that was to help record, and laughed (the evil way)!
For my birthday Ryan got home from work and decided to make me a birthday cake before we went to mutual! I am telling you he really is better than me! This is the birthday cake he worked so diligently on, its so pretty and it tasted sooooo good!


One day I couldn't find Karalee, I looked in all the bedrooms with all the little places she could hide and I eventually found her here. The door was halfway closed so I didn't see her the first time I checked the kitchen.


So Ryan has been training the dog for hunting season in October. Karalee loves to watch and in doing so she has picked up a few dog training skills! She even points her finger and Mater and yells GO!







Karalee eating an apple just her size! She seriously would have eaten the core and all if I hadn't taken it away!


Karalee at Nate and Kamille's wedding!



Here is the cake that I made for Nate and Kamille! It was my very first wedding cake and I learned a lot! But all in all I am pretty proud of the cake that Ryan practically made! He helped me sooooo much and I couldn't have done it without him, even though right now I am sure he looked into some divorce papers and he will never eat cake again! Ha Ha



4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the post. I need to laugh!! My niece is so cute, but I can be bias. :) The pictures are so adorable and cute. Love that Karalee can hide in the cupboard. You do such a great job on the cakes!! It's so cute that she will point her finger at Mater and yell go. You can tell she loves him. Thanks again for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, your cake looks so great! Way to go! I've been waiting for you to post this so I could see. Kara's such a cutie. Mo still has her babydoll and carries it around saying CAWA, CAWA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job on the cake Mares (& Ryan) It looks great. You are such a pro! I hope we get to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE all the pictures...it is so fun to see what you guys are up to. We miss you so much!! Good job on the cake, it's beautiful. And I must say, I am quite impressed with the cake Ry made you! Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete