Tuesday, April 27, 2010

So I was extra busy last week! I worked everyday, two day full time, and somehow managed to make two cakes! The first one was for Vivian's birthday it was minnie mouse of course! The seconds was for my class! I was surprised it actually turned out pretty ok!



We have also been giving Karalee driving lessons HaHa!

I made a cake for Vivian so Corinne made this cute dress for Karalee! I looks so stinkin cute on her, I can't wait to put it on her for the wedding!

3 comments:

  1. Your cakes are AMAZING! :) You are so creative and talented, I've got to start thinking of ideas so I can order one from you for my girls' birthdays this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karalee is just adorable!!! I love the picture of her driving. The dress going to look so cute on her for the wedding. I can't wait to see her again!! Thanks for updating your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marilyn!!!!! You're so amazing...please, let me know how you do it. I'm being serious, write be a "how to be an amazing woman, mom, and everything else in you life"! Karalee is so adorable! I wanna come see y'all! Karalee and Callaway are going to be the best of friends-just like thier mommies-I know it! Love you.

    ReplyDelete