So I have been practicing my new cake techniques and these are a few pictures of the things I have done! I am pretty proud considering I have just started!
Next thing I know I am hearing small but very happy smacking sounds coming from the kitchen, so I went into check and here is what I found!
I found out one more thing Karalee and I have in common, we both love peanut butter cups! That same day, Ryan and I had gotten some fried chicken for lunch. After Ryan left I didn't want to make dinner so I ate more fried chicken! Yea I know I am pretty much the healthiest person ever! Anyway I didn't eat all of it and I threw some away. Later that night I am working diligently on my frosting colors for my cake when I realize that Karalee who is with me in the Kitchen is extremely quiet! As I turn around I see her happy as can be like this......
MMMMMM! There's nothing like good old fried chicken right out of the garbage!
And the other day as I got up and went in to use the bathroom......I found her favorite peach flavored yogurt melts floating in the toilet. She also hid the remote from Ryan in her clothes drawer, we seriously could not find it for like an hour! The flies in the window fly in fear for their lives of the giant baby monster, and I am pretty sure the one I found in her mouth did not die peacefully! Honestly where did she come from! But at the same time we love the little stink!
And the other day as I got up and went in to use the bathroom......I found her favorite peach flavored yogurt melts floating in the toilet. She also hid the remote from Ryan in her clothes drawer, we seriously could not find it for like an hour! The flies in the window fly in fear for their lives of the giant baby monster, and I am pretty sure the one I found in her mouth did not die peacefully! Honestly where did she come from! But at the same time we love the little stink!
She is such a cutie, Love your cake designs.
ReplyDeleteI totally forgot that you had this thing for peanut butter cups. So cute that she follows in mamma's footsteps.
ReplyDeleteHee hee! Yes, we had to buy a new remote. Sadly, Morgan threw it away. At least, that's what we think happened. We haven't seen it for 4 weeks.
ReplyDeleteCute cakes, and Cute Karalee!!!! Your blog posts always make me laugh. :) You already had told me the stories, but the pictures are priceless!
ReplyDeleteThat's so awesome! I love the baby stories! :) Good job on the frosting, I think you did great.
ReplyDelete