Ok so it has been a busy couple of weeks and I have a ton of pictures and even more to come soon after this post! First of all this is a cake that I made after I learned how to make roses! I was pretty proud of how it turned out. The very middle flower I squished down to make a base for the flower that Ryan made. The picture below this one shows his flower! Ya, I know it stinks that your husband who has never been to any classes can make a rose better than you!
This last week we also were able to go visit Shane and Kayleen in Arizona! Karalee did so well in the car traveling that far, and once we got there it was great cause she could run around outside! Karalee loves to be pushed or pulled around, so Mo's wagon caught her eye pretty fast!
We were able to go to the park in Arizona without putting on our coats, in fact we had a picnic in our capris! Karalee loved the swings!

Swings were fun, but unfortunately Karalee is a little spas when it comes to sliding. I think it is cause her head is so much bigger than her body at this age. I ended up going down with her instead.


We also went to an Easter egg hunt on Saturday. Karalee kept looking at me wondering what the heck was going on. She ended up just staring at the rest of the kids having fun.



Since the weather was so great, we were able to go swimming as well. This was Karalee's favorite part I think. She absolutely loves water. She actually was completely calm, even with all of the cannon balls and splashing that was going on all around us.

We had a blast in Arizona, we especially loved the weather since we will not have 85 degree weather until July! Thanks Theobald's for the great time and thanks Dad and Mom for letting us and our goofy kiddo ride with you down there! Coming soon to the Webster blog......Karalee's birthday! Karalee also celebrated her 1st Birthday in Arizona. We are not officially celebrating it until this next week though because I wanted to make a cake for her. Holy cow that first year went way faster than I had expected! Oh ya! by the way, when we got home from Arizona, we had at least a foot of snow! What a slap in the face! Welcome home from your great vacation!
We also went to an Easter egg hunt on Saturday. Karalee kept looking at me wondering what the heck was going on. She ended up just staring at the rest of the kids having fun.
Since the weather was so great, we were able to go swimming as well. This was Karalee's favorite part I think. She absolutely loves water. She actually was completely calm, even with all of the cannon balls and splashing that was going on all around us.
That is so cool you guys got to go with mom and dad. It looks like you had a blast. I can imagine you got a lot of snow. we even had about 5 or 6 inches.
ReplyDeleteYour cake looks so good. And I'm a little jealous that you got to go somewhere warm, we still have snow here too. I'm glad you guys had fun and I'm excited to see pics from Karalee's birthday. She is adorable!
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting pictures!! Karalee is so cute!! Love the pictures of you and her on the slide and the other park ones. Looks like you had a great time. Yeah there was a lot of snow that came on Saturday morning, that closed the roads for the first this winter. Can't wait to celebrate her birthday and see your cake.
ReplyDeleteWhat part of AZ were you in!!? Good job on the cake, looks professional. How fun. A year goes so fast huh!?
ReplyDeleteWow what a fantasic cake, oh how i'm jealous of the warm weather. Karalee is so cute. Also Congrats Ryan on your Scout Master of the Year Award.
ReplyDelete