Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Finally I am back! First of all Ryan told me that I needed to change the name of the blog from the Websters, to Karalee because that is all my posts are ever about! I don't care because she is way cuter than me even when she is drooling! Imagine sitting quietly in sacrament meeting and looking up to see this lovely mug lookin at you!
Now imagine seeing this face and the sound that goes with it(I am sure you can guess what is sounds like), constantly through the whole meeting. Funny though, as soon as the organ starts playing she is quiet as a mouse!

We got really bored one day and we decided to make a slide for Karalee! Ryan pulled out the mattress and we sent her sliding, she loved climbing up the slide and then we would pull her down!

One minor problem! Mattress slides sure do a number on ones hair!
We also went to Blackfoot this last weekend because Ryan really wanted to hunt some snow geese which were in season for a short time. The only downfall was that there were absolutely no birds landing within the boundaries that the fish and game set, so instead we just took lots of pictures and videos of the thousands of geese coming and going from this one field.

While we were there Kara took some interest in the piano, so grandma Simmons gave her some lessons.

Another thing Karalee loves to do, is ride in the laundry basket while we pull her around the house. She actually gets so comfortable we could probably get her to sleep in it!



These are just some fun pictures of her loving her stuffed monkey and givin us some grins!

We are sooooo excited for summer! We can't wait to let her run wild and free in the wild outdoors! Only a couple more months until the snow is melted!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. She is so stinkin' cute!!! I love "Karalee's Blog" that her amazing mommy updates!! Love you and miss you Mares!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable!!!!!! Wish we were closer so our girls could play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karalee is so stinking cute! She is a sweet little girl! I love all the cute pictures...and I agree with you about changing the name of your blog. I need to do the same and change it to Ericka and Claire, it's pretty much all about them. But you are totally right, who wants to see pictures of me? I sure like seeing pictures of my friends, but I don't enjoy putting pictures of myself on my own blog. It's a little hard to explain, but I know you get what I am trying to say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute. . .but, I wouldn't mind seeing your mug every once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for updating!! These pictures are so stinkin' cute!! I can't wait to see her again. Hopefully soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's growing up! :) What a doll, she looks so much like her mommy! I love her little grin, she just looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete