Here is a huge post because I have a lot of catching up to do. We have been doing well, except for Karalee who always has a bump or bruise on her lately. Just kiddin, she is still smiling all the time. So yesterday she totally crawled in the bathtub and fell on her head! Learning how to control you body is such a hard lesson! So we went sledding a couple of weeks ago, and I am pretty sure Karalee was wondering what the heck was going on. First I woke her up from a nap, then I accidently dumped her face first into the snow while trying to take a picture, and the I screamed the whole way down the hill while she layed gazing at the sky peacefully. She had no idea she was riding down a hill on a tube with no seatbelt or head gear, at a speed she has never gone before, I think she had fun!
Well so far, here is our winter wonderland! I woke up one morning and I just couldn't believe how pretty it was outside so I had to take a picture. Believe me the picture I took doesn't even come close to what it looked like. The sky was way more blue and the frost was totally sparkly!
Here is my good lookin hubby! All decked out ready to go hunting at any given moment!
Ok so the next few pictures are of the little piggy I gave birth to. Lately I think I feed her at least 6 to 10 times a day. I swear she is a little porker! Just kidden, hopefully this means she is growing, she needs some meat on those bones. The first picture she found a chocolate cookie that I had dropped and didn't know it, and the other two, I was making a cake and she totally ate my left overs that I cut off the top, and not just some, all of it, it was in all about 2 large peices of cake!


Here is Karalee with her friends Claire and Ericka, I just couldn't resist putting this one on the blog because I think it is sooo funny!

12 years ago
OHHH! I wish I could take pictures of the snow. . . but then I'd want to come right back here and go to the park for the afternoon! I really think Karalee and Mo look alike. . .what do you think?
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!! We just love your little munchkin! I love all the sweet pictures!!
ReplyDeleteMares. . . your posts crack me up!! You are such a good mom. Give that Karalee a squeeze for me.
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are so great and adorable!! Karalee is so cute and loveable!! Have a great week and I'll see you guys next weekend.
ReplyDelete