Ok so my post is really late, but here are some fun Christmas pictures of Karalee! If I can get her to wear this hat it looks really cute! Thanks Grandma Webster!

She kept looking at me to make sure it was ok to play with the wrapped presents, I am pretty sure she was waiting for me to say no!

She's got the hang of it now! Except most of the paper she ripped off went straight to her mouth!

All by myself, her new motto in life!

A nice relaxing moment after a long day of goodies, presents, games, no naps, medicine for ear infections, bawling, and having way more fun than she is used to!
Oh Karalee is so cute. It looks like Christmas was good to y'all
ReplyDeleteOh, I missed you at Christmas time. Her hat is so stinkin' cute. Did Glenda Jo make it? It looks like she had no trouble at all opening presents. . it's funny how quick they catch on to that part. Can't wait to see you again. . oh, when are we going to Outback?
ReplyDeleteShe is such a stinkin' cute little girl! It was good to see you the other day. If we make it to Driggs again this winter we'll have to do lunch or something.
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute. I haven't met her yet, so I'm glad I found your blog so I can see your daughter, and hear about your life. :)
ReplyDeleteMorgan kept looking at us when it was time to open presents too. She was sure we were going to get after her. I love that picture with Karalee on Ryan's belly. . . so cute!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know ya'll have a blog!!! Your little girl is so stinkin cute and getting so big!We have been so bad but we all really need to get together sometime soon! call us anytime or come visit!!
ReplyDeleteMARES! I've been looking for you everywhere!! OH MY STARS!! I'm so happy you commented on my blog. Karalee is sooo cute!! I have that same wrapping paper- the one Karalee is opening- we must be related :) I MISS YOU COUSIN!
ReplyDelete