Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Joys

Okay so it has been a while, because I don't think I have ever been so busy! Karalee has been getting teeth, therefore have have been getting no sleep and my patience tested. So the first post is just a fun picture we wanted for Christmas time, we thought it was cute! The next picture is of our Christmas stockings. Ryan whole extended family has these cute stockings that they make so I made one for Karalee and Tyson this year. I was pretty proud of it anyway! And the last picture is of Karalee visiting Santa. He told me she wanted a doll, a new car seat, and lots of clothes for Christmas, and thats a good thing because that is what she is getting! You know she isn't quite at the age to get scared of santa, but she sure thinks the doctors that weigh and measure her are the creatures from the black lagoon! I was pretty sure she had an ear infection, so yesterday I took her into the doctor! The doctor had to clean out her ears to tell if she had an infection. Well during this process she was turning purple from crying so hard, and it took me, a nurse and the doctor to hold her down, which she still found ways of wiggling to keep the doctor away. I thought we were going to have to strap her to the bed. My heck I have a feisty little beast! Well she had ear infections in both ears and is bawling as we speak, so hopefully Christmas morning she will feel better. Anyway I am getting pretty excited for Christmas and New Years! I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and safe travels!

3 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! I LOVE the stockings! I hope she's feeling better. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karalee gets cuter and cuter everyday, Hope your Christmas was bright and Merry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable stockings...do you have a pattern or can you tell me how to do those, SOo cute!! I wanna make some for our family. Cute pics too

    ReplyDelete