Friday, November 13, 2009

Say Cheese!

I am not sure if it should be say cheese, or I am a cheese ball!Mental note: Never give your seven month old child licorice! In fact, never give any child licorice that cannot chew and swallow it immediately! I don't think I ever realized how slimey a piece of licorice could be in a matter of 2 minutes!



6 comments:

  1. She is so cute and precious!!! The licorice picture made me laugh and just smile. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Hope to play and see her again soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh how cute, i hear that she is crawling. Yeah but probably nervous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marilyn, she is SO cute. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marilyn! She just gets cuter and cuter! Takes completely after her Mommy! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marilyn! I want to see you....and guess what, we have a blog!!! ashleyandmichaelgriffiths.blogspot.com (kinda a mouthful but yay!) knew you would be proud! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She really is so stinkin cute!! We really are related cause (kinda a stretch) Gracie has a burp cloth made from the same material as the blanket in the pic of licorice-face-karalee :P haha I'm a doof I know! Miss you

    ReplyDelete