Ok so I am so sad because this picture isnt showing her hair like I would like. We woke her up on Saturday because we were headed to a baptism and we needed to get her ready to go. When I picked her up she totally smiled just like this and her hair was everywhere! She seriously looked like Einstein! I really wish it would have shown better! As it is now 3 days later, I am learning that it must be a fase, not just one day. The poor girls hair is out of control! She is in the running for the worst come-over ever!
I went to Karalee's 6 month checkup and the doctor said she was smart, which surprised me because she is my child. Thankfully she got Ryan's brains. He said she was smart because she already was showing that she didnt like strangers, and she shouldnt do that until she was around 12 months! Honestly I think every kid shows that pretty early, and since she is my first I dont really have much to compare her to. I will just brag I guess and say that the doctor said I have a smart baby. She now weighs 14lbs 2oz and she is 26.5 inches tall! Yep she is tall and skinny! Ryan went goose hunting yesterday and he totally came into my kitchen holding a dead goose around the neck! GROSS! Well congrats to him! Thanks to the decoys from my parents, and you can probably guess what I will have to eat tomorrow for dinner! Oh yummy! Well anywayI have been working on some crafts and decided I would have some fun yesterday, so I made this! I really like it. I actually felt crafty after I was done!

Very cute!!! You are crafty. Don't you just love those crazy hair pictures. Try taking one with her hair in front of a background that shows her hair more. I want to see. :) Congrats to Ryan too. I don't think I've ever tasted goose. . . It doesn't sound like you are too fond of it. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool on the crafty project. Karalee is so cute. We saw the ducks yesterday and wow I didn't know that Ryan was that avdent of a hunter. We are seeing you soon.
ReplyDeleteHey Marilyn! :) Cute blog, and Karalee is SO cute! How are you!?
ReplyDelete