I had to take a picture of this! I went running the other morning, and it was pretty chilly, so I put Karalee's winter suit on. She totally looks like the kid off of The Christmas Story, you know, the one where the kid sticks his tongue to the pole, and the other one shoots his eye out! Well anyway, the picture shows how much she loved it.
This is just an updated picture of her goofy mug! I went to the doctor for hopefully the last time in a long time, and she now weighs 14lbs 2oz, and she is 61/2 months old! She is also 261/2 inches long.
So I have been pretty busy making, well trying to make, cakes! This first one I just finished today and then we took in over to Ryan's parents and ate it. It was actually really yummy! I could have made it way more cute, but after 5 hours I decided my baby needed a mother again. The second cake is one I made for my friend Jen for her birthday! I hope it tasted ok because you don't really get to test taste cakes once their made..... Well I guess you could but you might want to give them a discount!

12 years ago
Karalee is so cute Mares! We had a similar snow suit for Corgin last year, we took him out on the sled and all he would do is face plant it and eat the snow. He could barely even walk in it. We laughed and I think the suit would probably still fit him this year. And your cakes are adorable. You do a great job.
ReplyDeleteYour cakes are amazing!! We all knew you were artsy but wow. I'm SOO impressed!!! Keep up the great work!
ReplyDeleteMares, you crack me up. The cakes are awesome. I'll have to learn the fondant thing from you sometime. (They are both fondant, right?) Karalee is cute. . . as always!!! I can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving if not before. Hopefully you heard I am scheduled to be induced Nov. 10th. Just so you know. TTYL!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are doing a great job on your cakes You are so talented Love ya all Karalee is always such a happy baby
ReplyDeleteI Love your cakes and would love to come and make some with you. Also Mindy said that we need to give her a couple days in advance and she would come and help us and give us tips. Karalee is so cute and would love to be able to have one of our own and be able to share those with others
ReplyDeleteOH! Your cakes look great! Now you'll have to show me how to work with fondant!
ReplyDeletehey mares! How are you? I'm glad you found my blog and posted a comment. Your little girl is beautiful! That is so sad though about your little boy,was he premature or was it a still birth? Looks like you guys are handling it ok though which is awesome. So I work with your husbands aunt Ludene. Well I don't work with her, I used to, but now I just work with the children at options, but I did use to work with her and go to her place to fix her hair for made up dates that she would say she was going on :) Your little family is so cute and you look awesome!
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable!!! So glad you guys are doing well. Miss ya girl
ReplyDelete