Wednesday, September 30, 2009

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!

You have got to be kidding me! I am so close to packing up and moving to Arizona! Kayleen here I come! Snow on September 29th! Definitely not one of the things on my life long list to experience! It is a good thing I love Ryan! Just Kiddin. Here are some pictures of the snow, and ya it is staying on the ground, oh and since I started writing this blog, it has started snowing even harder!



3 comments:

  1. I can't believe it was snowing today up there. Don't think it will stay though, and hope not for awhile. Thanks for posting the pictures of Karalee, she is so adorable. I can't wait to see her again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ready. . . you can head down here at any time! Your cake is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I can't believe it snowed at least you don't have to go out with Karalee if you don't want too.

    ReplyDelete