Alright so here is a picture of my little Jake! He is so sweet and such a good baby. He is starting to sleep from 10 oclock to about 5oclock so that is nice! He is also smiling which is sooo fun because Kara never smiled until she was like 4 months and even then it was pure luck! His only issue is he gets car sick, or should I say any kind of movement sick. I took him in the stroller and the car all in one day and he still hadn't recovered two days later! Ryan was like that when he was born so maybe that should have been something I asked him before we got married! HaHa! Below his pic is a picture of Kara when she was tiny. They look just enough like brother and sister, but they still have enough differences to tell them apart!
Here is Kara in the tutu that grandma gave her for Christmas. She usually won't wear it but I convinced her to for some pics. Then the next day she had to wear to our friends house for dinner. Crazy girl! As we all know, she loves princesses and is obsessed with the movie enchanted where she proceeds to run through the house calling for Edward, and kissing random objects calling them her prince charming. She also sings at the top of her lungs the song on there, you know the one where she runs through the park singing about how she knows he loves her, except Karas words are " How does her know he lubs her!" over and over and over and over, while she is holding Jakes hand and trying to dance with him! We are also going shopping for some new clothes because as you can tell in this picture she has a hard time covering that long little torso of hers, and when I asked her what she wanted to get when we go shopping her exact words were " hummmm well maybe just some ball gowns"!!!! I know, I am in big trouble!
I didn't know that your little guy was HERE! Congrats, he is ADORABLE!! (Of course!) I'm glad to hear that all is well.
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute!! I'm glad to see him and can't wait to meet him. And I love to hear my kids sing too, Corgin sounds a little like Alfalfa from little rascals, but I just love it! Cute kiddos!
ReplyDeleteJake is so cute! I can't wait to hold him and kiss on him when we come!
ReplyDelete