Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'M BACK!

Yes it is true, I finally have everything working as it should! This post will be crazy unorganized cause I am just trying to catch up!
first here is a picture of my baby Napolean Dynamite!

We were able to go to the Elk refuge just after Christmas! Kara just thought the horses that were pulling the sleigh were the cool thing to see!

This was a cake I made for a little girl in our ward!


Kara can't get enough of music, especially when gammy plays Christmas music!


Kara half asleep Christmas morning, but she definately did not miss her bike!




This is how Kara decorates the Christmas tree!




Kara loves the frosting I use to frost my cakes, she always wants me to squirt it from a decorating bag onto her finger, and of course if you get one finger, you have to get the other one. She was extra excited this day, she did a whole dance and everything!


She is also definately a girl cause she knows exactly how to put on all make up, except for mascara obviously!




This was a cake I made for a sixteenth birthday for a girl in our ward. She loves zebra, her mom secretly requested it! It has been my favorite cake so far, it was soooo fun to decorate!



GORILLA BABY!



6 comments:

  1. Wow! You have mad cake decorating skills!! I love both cakes. That zebra cake is amazing. Your Kara is adorable!! I love her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara has your smile. She is so stinkin' cute! And your cakes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kara is just a goof at times but I still love her and think she is really cute!!! Your cakes are so great and I really like them both. Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mares!!!! I laughed so hard at the tree decorating pictures. :) Funny!!!! Miss you guys, and that cute Kara. She is getting so big. Love the cakes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute cute cakes and an even cuter little girl!

    ReplyDelete