Ok so it has been like two months and nothing! I am usually more bloggeristic than this but we have had some camera and some computer issues. So we have no pictures today but I will get you up to date on everything!
Karalee ----- She is starting to try to say every word she can, She absolutely hates nursery, she loves random old ladies at Kohls, she is going to be potty trained soon (hopefully), and she loves to buy shoes,
Ryan-------- He is soooooo happy to be able to use his new gun for duck and goose hunting, he is working like a crazy man, He is enjoying the football season, He is Kara's personal punching bag, and did I say he loooovvvveeeesss hunting?
Me---------- I currently just bought a cake cricut(whooowhooo), I got called into cub scouts, I found out I talk to myself tooo much, I have some weird vertigo issue going on, I have no clue about politics, and I cant wait until Halloween comes ( I need a good candy fix).
Other than that we really haven't done a whole lot, just been loving the fall colors. We will soon get a camera and I will have some great pics to post!
12 years ago
Isn't it so fun when kids start talking, and then they never stop! But they can say some pretty funny things. Clint's recently decided he likes hunting, and has gone a couple times with my dad and Jake. Hopefully you like to eat all that stuff Ryan kills. And I've seen the infommercials for the cake cricut and it looks pretty awesome. I love my paper one, so I bet you love your cake one. Oh, and a good chiropractor may be able to help you with your vertigo issue.
ReplyDeleteThat's what I was going to say. . . I had the same issues with being dizzy. my chiropracor fixed me right up.
ReplyDeleteSo so so jealous of the Cricut cake. Love it for me too.
ReplyDeleteYay for your cake cricut!!!!! How fun for you. Glad everyone is doing good! And as for chiropractors. . .they rate right up there with the epidural man! :)
ReplyDeleteMarilyn! I know you live up there, in fact I mentioned it to the girls when we went into town to the store... We were saying how fun it would be to run into you! I don't have a way to contact you other than the blog though! Send me your email address so I can call you next time we head up there!
ReplyDelete