Ok so I realized that most of these pictures make up a
wishlist for things I wish were happening now, but since we live in
Driggs I won't be able to have much on this
wishlist for at least 2 more months! The first one is obviously sunshine!

The second thing on my list is a trip to wherever Ryan got these flowery man skirts from, because they look awfully tropical!

Third, I would totally love to go on a picnic without freezing my
keester off!

(ward relief society birthday party cake)

Fourth, I would love to be tan, and not so twilight vampire! As you can see
the sun hasn't found either me or Kara!


Fifth (Ryan's pick) I would like to be able to hunt water fowl again!

if you are not sure what this is, it is a shotgun shell cake, made for one of Ryan's favorite hunting buddies!
Amazing job on the cakes!!! I totally hear you on wishing for sunshine and a vacation. If I get some sunshine I'll try to send some your way :)
ReplyDeleteYour cakes are sooooo great! I love the picnic one! such talent!
ReplyDeleteYay for spring! I hope it finds you SOON!! I'm going a little crazy! :)
ReplyDeletepicnic cake = best cake ever! Seriously, I want to take a bite out of that chicken leg.
ReplyDeleteoh! Karalee is such a doll! haha.
ReplyDeleteyour cakes are SO good!
I had no idea that you were in to that!
It was good to catch up for a little bit on Sunday! when it gets warm we should go on a picnic :)
What is your e-mail that you use for blogger? I will add you to my reader list! I am a blogger junkie! haha